Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 125Ah Lithium Battery, 40A DC2DC Charger & 40A AC Charger Pack, 3 Year Warranty.
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 125Ah Lithium Battery with a Battery Strap EPL-125BT-12V
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A Battery Charger EN31240
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 125Ah Lithium Battery:
The Enerdrive B-TEC 12V 125Ah G2 Lithium Battery now comes with a Battery Strap.
Enerdrive are proud to introduce the new ePOWER B-TEC 125Ah Lithium Battery with Smart Phone Monitoring Technology.
The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC G2 battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
With over 3000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger:
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger designed to meet the rugged demands of Australian conditions and delivering multiple source charging for DC systems.
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
12V 40A DC2DC Battery Charger Features:
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging.
The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
40A Battery Charger Features:
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 40A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 2 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.