The Blue Smart IP65 Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in bluetooth. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger can be used on devices in your workshop and on motor vehicles, such as (classic) cars; motorbikes; boats and camper-vans.
- Water, dust and chemical resistant
- Seven step smart charge algorithm with up to 95% efficiency
- Includes preset charge algorithims optimally set for all common Lead Acid and Lithium Phosphate batteries.
- User definable "Expert Mode" to alter presets to suit battery manufacturer technical specifications.
- Low thermal stress on electrical components for longterm reliability
- Recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries & partially reverse sulfation
- Automatic power supply function
- Severe cold performance: down to -30°C
- Several other battery life enhancing features
- Low power mode to charge smaller batteries
- LiIon (LiFePO4) battery mode featuring a specific charging algorithm with Under-voltage protection
- Setup and configure, readout of voltage and current by Bluetooth Smart
- View indepth historical charge - cycle history for the connected battery.
- Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit & Over Temperature protection
- Operating Temperatures: -30 to +50 deg celcius
- May also be used as a power supply. Power supply mode is available via the BluetoothSmart app.
Smart 7 step charging program:
The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery. The charger gives the battery the power it needs, maintains its health, ensures better performance ...and a longer life.
These chargers come standard with preset algorithms which are optimally set for all common Lead Acid and Lithium Batteries. For Battery Manufacturer specific settings, Expert mode allows changing practically all parameters and time limits used by the charge algorithm.
Deep Discharge Recovery:
Unlike other brands, the Blue Smart IP65 Charger will attempt to recharge a deeply-discharged battery by force-feeding it with a low current. Normal charging will then be resumed as soon as there is sufficient voltage across the battery terminals.
Easy Battery Connection:
The charger comes with both Alligator clips and M8 eyelets - making it easy to connect to the battery. If you wish, you can leave it permanently connected.
The Blue Smart IP65 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, so the status of the charger and the battery can be checked on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. All settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
Victron Connect lets you program, as well as get live status and historical information in Victron products with built-in bluetooth support or by using a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle.
View historical data for the last 40 charge cycles. Information supplied includes Start and End voltages, time spent in each charge cycle, amp-hours charged, Completion status of each charge and charge profile used.
The MODE Button:
You can operate the Blue Smart charger range without the use of Bluetooth too! The MODE button provides access to all charging programs to ensure your battery is charged & maintained properly.
For Example: the charger can be switched to low current mode (see technical specifications) by pressing the MODE button for 3 seconds.
The MODE LED will blink when in low current mode. The low current mode remains activated until the MODE button is pressed again during 3 seconds...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.