THESE ARE BUILT TO ORDER PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 4 WEEKS
Enerdrive 4WD Canopy Traveller System with 40A DC2DC + 40A AC Charger, 2 Year Warranty.
Enerdrive have created three compact power solutions to operate all of the electrical equipment that is located in 4WD canopies, including a simple fridge or lights setup to a full on power station. There are three models in this range: The Explorer, The Traveller and The Adventurer, all of which can be paired with any brand or model of battery including Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium!
This system is designed for the end user requiring a higher level of power requirements along with AC charging ability. The Traveller consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A AC charger
- 1 x Battery Monitor (customer has the choice between a ePRO Plus battery monitor, Simarine battery monitor or Simarine Battery Monitor & Quad Shunt Module)
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- Pre-wired Battery & Fridge Anderson Plugs (Explorer & Traveller only)
- Your choice of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices (standard) or mix it up with a 12V Output Socket (available upon request)
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
All systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive where possible so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection, & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount on either the front or rear bulkheads of the vehicles canopy. The systems are available in either passenger side or drivers side installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger:
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger designed to meet the rugged demands of Australian conditions and delivering multiple source charging for DC systems.
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
12V 40A DC2DC Battery Charger Features
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging.
The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
40A Battery Charger Features:
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 40A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 2 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
630L x 155W x 665Hmm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.