FREE SHIPPING OZ WIDE
THESE ARE BUILT TO ORDER PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 4 WEEKS
Enerdrive 4WD Canopy Adventurer System with 40A DC2DC, 40A AC Charger & 2000W Inverter (AC Transfer), 2 Year Warranty.
Enerdrive have created three compact power solutions to operate all of the electrical equipment that is located in 4WD canopies, including a simple fridge or lights setup to a full on power station. There are three models in this range: The Explorer, The Traveller and The Adventurer, all of which can be paired with any brand or model of battery including Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium!
This system is designed for the end user requiring a higher level of power requirements along with AC charging ability. The Adventurer consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A AC charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W AC Transfer Inverter
- 1 x Battery Monitor (customer has the choice between a ePRO Plus battery monitor, Simarine battery monitor or Simarine Battery Monitor & Quad Shunt Module)
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- Your choice of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices (standard) or mix it up with a 12V Output Socket (available upon request)
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
- 4 x additional Circuits Breakers for Air/Water Pumps and more
- Main System & Inverter Hi-Amp Circuit Breakers
Please note, each system either comes standard with a Simarine Battery Monitor (as shown in images) and customers have the choice to downgrade to an ePRO Plus battery monitor or upgrade to a Simarine Battery Monitor & Quad Shunt Module for an additional cost (you can make this selection above before adding product to cart).
All systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive where possible so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection, & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount on either the front or rear bulkheads of the vehicles canopy. The systems are available in either passenger side or drivers side installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
Enerdrive are proud to bring to market this innovative design that can be installed by the canopy manufacturer or end user in a neat one piece installation.
Please note, location of installation (driver side or passenger side of the vehicle) must be specified upon ordering
630L x 155W x 665Hmm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.