FREE SHIPPING OZ WIDE
THESE ARE BUILT TO ORDER PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 30 DAYS
Enerdrive 4WD Canopy Explorer System with 40A DC2DC Charger, 2 Year Warranty.
Enerdrive have created three compact power solutions to operate all of the electrical equipment that is located in 4WD canopies, including a simple fridge or lights setup to a full on power station. There are three models in this range: The Explorer, The Traveller and The Adventurer, all of which can be paired with any brand or model of battery including Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium!
The Explorer system is designed for the end user only requiring a minimum power option in a neat package. The Explorer consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- 1 x Battery Monitor (customer has the choice between a ePRO Plus battery monitor, Simarine battery monitor or Simarine Battery Monitor & Quad Shunt Module)
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- Pre-wired Battery & Fridge Anderson Plugs (Explorer & Traveller only)
- Your choice of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices (standard) or mix it up with a 12v Output Socket (available upon request
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
Please note, each system either comes standard with an ePRO Plus battery monitor (as shown in images) and customers have the choice to upgrade to a Simarine battery monitor or Simarine Battery Monitor & Quad Shunt Module for an additional cost (you can make this selection above before adding product to cart).
All systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive where possible so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection, & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount on either the front or rear bulkheads of the vehicles canopy. The systems are available in either passenger side or drivers side installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
Enerdrive are proud to bring to market this innovative design that can be installed by the canopy manufacturer or end user in a neat one piece installation.
Please note, location of installation (driver side or passenger side of the vehicle) must be specified upon ordering.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger designed to meet the rugged demands of Australian conditions and delivering multiple source charging for DC systems.
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
12V 40A DC2DC Battery Charger Features
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
630L x 155W x 665Hmm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.